Thursday 8 March 2018

Checklist

Camera - checked
Cash - checked
Comfortable shoes and dual purpose sandals - checked
Medicine - general
Sunscreen / face cream
Mosquito repellent
Pee Safe
Tissues
Sufficient Winter clothes since I don't wish to spend my nights shivering
Chargers
Socks
Sufficient pairs of jeans tees undergarments
Lip gloss, ear studs and other wee accessories
Passport
And again sufficient cash and cards

So goes a checklist before my journey. All packed and ready to start. Despite the longish looking checklist. I pack quite light (or so I think).

It's International Women's Day. Don't know why only one day should be women's Day or various other days... but somehow fitting to be starting off on a car rally to Bhutan on this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Belfast Blog - Day 2

From the archives from sometime in August 2014 from a solo trip to UK. Coming across these scraps from my files! Day 2 Day 2 in Belfast st...